KVKK Enlightment Text
TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
Hurriyet Mah. Dr. Cemil Bengu Cad. No: 4/3 Kağıthane/İstanbul , as Lawyer Baran Can Kaya (“ATTORNEY”, “Attorney”), considering the importance I give to fundamental human rights and the superior value of personal data, in order to fulfill the obligation stipulated by the KVKK, this Enlightment Text ( “Enlightment Text”) has been prepared within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Pursuant to KVKK, LAWYER, in its capacity as Data Controller, informs its employees, employee candidates, visitors and third parties whose personal data will be processed as follows and enlightens them as follows within the scope specified in Article 10 of the KVKK.
It refers to the consent on a particular subject, based on information and expressed with free will.
Hurriyet Mah. Dr. Cemil Bengu Cad. No: 4/3 Kagithane/Istanbul , founding partner of BCK Law and Consulting, Lawyer Baran Can Kaya.
They are small files that are saved on users’ computers or mobile devices and help store preferences and other information on the web pages they visit.
Except for the person or unit responsible for technical storage, protection and backup of the data, they are the persons who process personal data within the organization of the data controller or in line with the authorization and instruction received from the data controller.
3-PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA,
YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, METHODS OF COLLECTION AND LEGAL REASONS
- Purposes of Processing
Your personal data will be used in accordance with the limits stipulated in the KVKK and in accordance with the Law on Attorneyship No. 1136. The processing purposes are:
- Meeting the obligations regarding the activities and supervision stipulated by the Attorneyship Law No. 1136,
- Establishment of rights arising from attorneyship activities within the scope of the Attorneyship Law No. 1136,
- Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant units for you to benefit from the services offered by us,
- Recruitment of personnel in the areas needed by us, fulfilling the rights and obligations within the scope of the legislation regulating business life, especially the Labor Law No. 4857, the Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331 and the Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510,
- Salary payment of personnel, provision of subsistence, realization of revolving fund payments, etc. carrying out activities,
- Providing information and documents to authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities in cases specified in the laws,
- Keeping archives in accordance with the procedures set forth in the Law on Attorneyship No. 1136 in order to carry out storage and archiving activities,
- Creation and follow-up of the records of the client/client candidates,
- The data can be anonymized and used in statistical activities for research purposes,
- Receiving and responding to related person applications to be made within the scope of KVKK.
- Your Personal Data We Process
Identity Information: Your name, surname, TR identity number, mother’s name, father’s name, place and date of birth, personnel registration number and other information provided to the LAWYER with your express consent.
Contact Information: Your residence address, workplace address, telephone number and e-mail address, KEP address, and if available, your mobile phone number, fax number or other communication channels that you have provided with your consent so that we can contact you. your information about it.
Your Employment and Education Information: The application form you have filled in for the application to the LAWYER (job application, internship application…), within the scope of the registration document and/or in the job application forms sent to the official e-mail address of the LAWYER, firstname.lastname@example.org or the LAWYER Your identity information, information about your job status, contact information and your educational status (such as “university graduate, graduate degree, physics department graduate”) by using online or other physical application methods provided by our company, your course/seminar information you attended, your certificate information with your national or international exam results.
Your Financial/Financial Information: Obtained for the purpose of paying salaries and fringe benefits, refunding excessive and improper payments or making payments; bank name and branch information, bank account number information, IBAN number information.
Special Qualified Personal Data: Special quality personal data regarding health, criminal convictions and security measures are processed for persons with disabilities who are employed at our law firm in order to fulfill their employment obligations arising from legislation and for whom a conviction decision has been made and/or security measures have been applied.
Although the LAWYER does not have any direct purpose of processing sensitive personal data other than these purposes, religion, dress-clothing, philosophical data, which may be obtained indirectly within the scope of the identity document, photographs or data obtained from still/flowing images within the scope of activities you have submitted to the LAWYER. your belief, political opinion and health data (for example, clothes, devices and prostheses that can be seen from the photograph) and other sensitive information that you voluntarily specify in a document provided by the LAWYER.
iii. Collection Methods of Your Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by filling out the contact form on https://www.bckhukuk.com/ , sending an e-mail to email@example.com , sending physical documents, physically filling out a document provided by the LAWYER, and calling +905304462681. .
- Legal Reason for Personal Data Processing
KVKK lists the conditions for the processing of personal data in paragraph 2 of Article 5. If the purposes of processing personal data by a data controller can be evaluated within the framework of the personal data processing conditions listed in the KVKK, that data controller can process personal data in accordance with the law. In this context, personal data processing activities are carried out by the LAWYER in cases where the personal data processing purposes pursued by the LAWYER can be evaluated within the scope of the personal data processing conditions regulated in the KVKK. LAWYER does not engage in any personal data processing activities that are not within the scope of personal data processing conditions.
The personal data processing conditions in the KVKK are as follows ;
- Having the express consent of the person concerned,
- clearly stipulated in the law,
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Having been made public by the data owner himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owner.
The basic processing condition for sensitive personal data is express consent and the LAWYER does not basically aim to process sensitive personal data. However, your personal data of special nature, which we need to process due to our activities or that you have given your consent with your explicit consent, are also processed in a measured manner within the scope of the legislation.
The conditions listed in KVKK for the processing of special quality personal data are as follows;
- Having the express consent of the person concerned,
- Explicitly stipulated in laws for personal data of special nature other than health and sexual life,
Personal data related to health and sexual life, however,
- Protection of public health,
- Preventive medicine,
- medical diagnosis,
- Execution of treatment and care services,
- For the purpose of planning and managing health services and financing,
- It can be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of secrecy without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
One or more personal data processing conditions that make a personal data processing activity lawful may exist at the same time .
In order to achieve our aforesaid purposes, your above-mentioned data must be processed. Attorney General, while transferring identity information, data that is not actually within our processing purposes can also be transferred to us. Within the scope of administrative and technical measures, we delete and/or anonymize the data in question at the end of the periods stipulated in the legislation.
4-TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is shared with authorized public institutions and organizations, judicial authorities, execution authorities, police units for the purposes indicated in this Clarification Text and through the means herein. The table showing the shared parties is below:
Your personal data can be transferred to the relevant authorities without the obligation of disclosure and without your explicit consent, if requested within the framework of Article 28/1 of the KVKK. Apart from this, in unforeseen circumstances, your personal data may be transferred to public institutions (administrative authorities such as Ministries) specified in the law, within the scope and limitations stipulated in the law, if requested in cases clearly stated in the law. Apart from our legal obligations that do not have the obligation to inform and do not require your explicit consent; Your personal data is not transferred.
5-RIGHTS OF THE RELEVANT PERSON
Within the scope of KVKK
- Learning whether your Personal Data is processed or not,
- If your Personal Data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred, at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your Personal Data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- v. and vi. Requesting notification of the transactions made within the scope of the articles to the third parties to whom your Personal Data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to demand that this damage be remedied.
How Can You Exercise Your Rights?
You can fill in the “application form”, which you can access using the link https://www.bckhukuk.com/iletisim/ , in line with your request/complaint, send the said form to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or physically fill the form and send it to “Hürriyet Mah. Dr. Cemil Bengu Cad. No : 4/3 Kağıthane/Istanbul via courier/mail address .
If you submit your request to us using one of the methods shown above, KVKK art. In accordance with 13/2, your request will be evaluated within 30 days at the latest and you will be informed about the subject. If your request is accepted, the necessary actions will be carried out immediately by the data controller LAWYER.
As a rule, requests are met free of charge; As stipulated in article 7 of the Communiqué; “If the application of the person concerned is to be answered in writing, up to 10 pages are not charged. A transaction fee of 1 TL may be charged for each page over 10 pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the data controller cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium. In accordance with its provisions, a fee may be requested by the LAWYER.
6-DATA RESPONSIBLE AND CONTACT PERSON
As stated in this Enlightenment Text, the COMPANY is the data controller in accordance with KVKK.
- Data Controller Information
Full Name: Baran Can Kaya
Short Name : LAWYER
Address : Hurriyet Mah. Dr. Cemil Bengu Cad. No: 4/3 Kagithane/Istanbul
- Website : https://www.bckhukuk.com/
- Contact Person
Name: : Baran Can
Surname : Kaya
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : 05304462681